Mitubisi Jyuji-gou 1947
- Japanese bicycle history research club founded in June, 1981.
Since then, every enlightenment activity for the research and also bicycle culture improvement of the academics of a bicycle history overall are being continued.
- Activity contents:
- A collection survey of every article, data, information regarding a bicycle are done.
- One next data before the Second World War are reprinted. Even a copy service does.
- The issuance of a report.
- The issuance of data table, data chronologies.
- We investigate and study like academics about a bicycle history overall and summarize and publish the result.
- We try to the collection, restoration, preservation of an historic bicycle.
- The operation of a bicycle history library.
- The opening of a bicycle culture seminar.
- It is public relations by utilizing www and also communication by personal computers.
To the homepage of a top